Panel discussion from the 2020 WNA Annual Convention
Mark Dowell, Dee Gilson, BSN; Jacquelin Wells, MSN, BSN, ASN
This event offers
1.0 contact hour
Accredited by This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91).
This panel discussion from the 2020 WNA Annual Convention, "Public Health Lessons Learned: Wyoming's Preparation and Response to Covid-19" will offer attendees insight into how Wyoming health care providers have responded thus far to the Covid-19 pandemic.
This activity was originally recorded on September 25, 2020 and will expire on September 24, 2021.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
There is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control content of this activity.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION
To obtain a Certificate of Successful Completion for this activity, the learner must complete the
- Attendance of the full sessions
- Complete and submit the online evaluation form for each session attended.
Participants will learn:
- Identify ways and the importance to get involved at the state or local level to impact issues that affect nursing and healthcare.
- Understand a nurses vital and diverse role in a pandemic response.
- Identify ways to improve self-care and patient care during stressful times.
For technical assistance, contact WNA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (517) 325-5308.