Relationship with Wyoming Department of Health, Role of the Professional Nurse, Improving Self-Advocacy Skills, The Care of Individuals with Mental Illnesses, and How to be Physically and Emotionally Able to Care for Patients
Stefan Johansson; Michelle Fennell, BSN, RN, SANE; Elisa Livengood, BSN, RN, SANE; Sarah Ryan, MSN, RN, CEN, CCRN; Nancy McGee, DNP, APRN-BC; J’Laine Proctor, DNP, FNP, PMHNP; Frank Wiederrecht, BA/ThM
This event offers
5.5 contact hours
CE accredited by The Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91).
You Can Make a Difference
2019 WNA Nursing Summit & Convention
- Access to Care in Wyoming
- Human Trafficking: What Nurses Need to Know
- Self-Advocacy: Facing Sexual Harassment by Someone in Position of Power
- Improving Wyoming’s Mental Health: The Critical Role of Nursing
You Can Make a Difference for Decades to Come
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - 1002 11th St, Lander, WY 82520
Contact the hotel at (307) 332-4005. Ask for the “WCA Group” Discount Rate: $119.
Holiday Inn is a part of the IHG Rewards Club.
Reservations must be received on or before 9/18/19.
Shoshone Rose Casino and Hotel - 5690 US-287, Lander, WY 82520
(307) 206-7001 to reserve a room.
Rodeway Inn Pronghorn Lodge - 150 E. Main St, Lander, WY 82520
(307) 332-3940 to reserve a room.
Call for Poster Presenters